Manly with a tree

25 July 2010

Strange title but this layout I made by combining two challenges . One from the SCRAPROOM Blog and the other came from the holiday game on CS Avenue. The first invited us to make a page with a manly feel to it and the second stated I had to put a tree on my layout. I  scrapped these two pictures of Damien and Noé climbing in a tree. I printed the photos straight on the paper and added a gimp brush and overlays from KARENIKA (love what she does). The patterned papers and stickers are from PINK PAISLEE. 
I really love these pics as they remind me that my boys need near to nothing to keep themselves busy. A tree in the garden, some sand and a few insects will always do the trick. Love you to bits my boys.
Thanks for all your comments. I always enjoy reading them and they make my day.
Une page pour deux challenges. Un du blog du SCRAPROOM et l'autre pour CS Avenue. Première consigne: une page masculine et deuxième: ajouter un arbre. Et voici le résultat.
Merci pour vos gentils commentaires qui me font tellement plaisir.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs