SSSSST no scrapbooking but...

3 September 2010

No scrapbooking going on here for the moment. I am still waiting for my hip2besquarescrapbooking kit. I think the postman is frightened of me now as each time I see him I almost jump on his bag to see if the kit is in it. It is stupid because as soon as I read my emails there a message saying it has only just left the USA. Poor poor postman. I have been creating but it has been more digital. I made the invitations and thank you cards for Elouan's Christening on the 26th of September. I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. I am learning each day how to master THE GIMP and it is so much fun.
I nearly forgot to mention it but I won a contest on the ZETIQUETTES blog. I am really chuffed. Here a quick reminder of my page.
Petite nouvelle qui me ravie. J'ai gagné le challenge CONTRAITES chez z'etiquettes. J'ai demandé à mon mari de verifier car je ne le croyais pas. Moi, qui ne gagne jamais rien. Merci à la DT et Sylvie. Un rappel de ma page:

Pas beaucoup de scrap pour le moment, faute de temps et faute de KIT. J'attends sagement. Pas vraiment. Chaque fois quand le facteur passe je cours voir si mon kit est là mais hélas. J'ai quand-même créé des petites choses. Les invitations et remerciements pour le baptême de Elouan. Les dragées sont presque finis aussi. Assez de ... les voici.
And here are the invitations and the thank you card.
Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments :

Deana said...

The kit is worth the wait, Lilith! I think you will ♥ it! Hopefully it will arrive SOON!

Darling cards!

Hope you have a great weekend! :-)

scrapagogo said...

Félicitations !!!
Tes invitations sont superbes !!!
Bon week end !!!

Chanray said...

tu méritais de gagner ta page est superbe.J'aime beaucoup tes invitations aussi.

sophie said...

ta page est superbe et méritait bien de gagner, bravo, toutes mes félicitations !
ton petit garçon est adorable et les cartes et invitations très jolies !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs