Snif

1 October 2011

No, I'm not sad but I have a really bad cold. I haven't been ill at all since January! It must be that one COLD I have each year that really gets me down! It's 23°C outside and I am freezing! Well now that  is said let's talk scrap. Even a cold can't stop me scrapping a bit!!!! I still had some products left over from my September Nook kit and decided to play with Jessy's sketch for the 15-30 September sketch challenge. I used white embossed cardstock as background but I think I've had enough of that. Might move on to something else. And then just look at what the October kit holds in store. Yummy! 
Et oui, j'ai mon rhume de l'année. Il fait beau et je me sens horrible. J'ai quand même trouvé le temps de faire une petite page pour le sketch proposé par Jessy sur le forum du SCRAPBOOKNOOK. 
And look what'll be in the October kit:

4 comments :

Deanna said...

love love LOVE your take on Jessy's sketch! And I love that I'm on a team with you--you're so talented! :D

emma_scrap said...

Ta page est superbe !! Soigne-toi bien ;) Bizz

fatima said...

tres jolie interpretation du sketch
prend soins de toi
bizzzzzzzzzz

Els said...

Prachtige layout, Lilith!! Mooie kleuren, mooi design! Wordt maar snel weer beter!
Els.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs