BLUEBIRD

25 April 2012

It's the theme over on the Crate Paper blog this week. I love the chipboard bluebird from the Pretty Party line and wanted to use it to create a Spring wreath. I cut out lots of flowers using my cameo (I used these three: magnolia, 3d rose petal strips and flower spinal peony bud).
Cest le thème cette semaine sur Crate Paper. J'ai fait ce home deco pour la maison. J'ai découpé des fleurs en utilisant mon cameo (les noms: magnolia, 3d rose petal strips et flower spinal peony bud).

I also made a video to go with it. Check it out on the Crate Paper blog






8 comments :

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful wreath, Lilith! LOVE all that Crate Paper goodness!

So.Creative said...

Elle est splendide! j'adore, quelle douceur...
Tu m'épateras toujours Lady Lilith^^
Gros bisous!
So.

yolande k said...

Très belle réalisation, Lilith...
Bises

emma_scrap said...

Magnifique !! J'adore les couleurs, les découpes, tout^^

Diane Payne said...

Beautiful! I love the handmade flowers and all the layering!

Nicole Nowosad said...

I love this!! You are SO making me want a Cameo: )

pruts said...

wauw !!!!
prachtig !!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is so gorgeous, Lilith...I loved the video too! You really make me want to make more wreaths...I think I have to download some of those files too, thank you for sharing!

So excited to be working with you at the Nook as well, just so thankful, you all are so wonderful!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs