Paper LOVE!

5 June 2012

I LOVE and I mean really LOVE the latest ColorConspiracy collection. It is just amazing! The papers are everything I like at the moment. Hints of colour, washed backgrounds and woodgrain! I just couldn't keep this page from you. If you pop by May SORRY! I showed it on my blog first but I couldn't resist because I really love the way it turned out! Please check out the shop and you'll see there is some AWESOME stuff (well everything is awesome!).

Une de mes collections préférées est celle de ColorConspiracy. Texturize combine tous les éléments que j'aime. Une petite page faite hier que j'adore!!!!! Tellement que je le poste sur mon blog avant qu'elle apparaisse sur le blog de ColorConspiracy (désolée May, je voulais absolument montrer tes merveilles!)

Visitez le Eshop de ColorConspiracy et laissez-vous tenter!










21 comments :

Janna Werner said...

Lilith, how cool is your title?! Totally rocks <3

Maria said...

Beautiful LO!!! And sweet photo!!! ;) Kisses.

emma_scrap said...

Superbe Lilith !! J'adore ton titre :o)

Brandy Layton said...

Your title rocks and so does this page :)

Tina said...

Such an amazing LO!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This looks fabulous!!!

Loni said...

You're right those papers are great and I love that technique of popping out your title like that - awesome!!

Loni said...

You're right those papers are great and I love that technique of popping out your title like that. AWESOME!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Moi aussi je l'adore et j'adore ce style grungy, c'est une pure merveille♥

Susan Beth said...

Fantastic title work! I am going to try that - thanks for the great inspiration!

Shellye McDaniel said...

WOW! I'm really liking that big title Lilith! It totally works...great layout :)

Deana said...

Gorgeous page, Lilith! I also loved your canvas on the AC blog today! :-)

Jennie M said...

I love this page and I absolutely adore your title work. :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful!! Love the colors!

yolande k said...

Ma-gni-fi-que !!! Et ce titre en volume, une tuerie...
Bises

Pam said...

LOVE the red and that title work is fantastic!!! So clever!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this!!! the title is fabulous!

Unknown said...

LOVE this!!! the title is fabulous!

Unknown said...

LOVE this!!! the title is fabulous!

Mandy said...

I am loving this!

elly rainbow said...

i love the line so much i had to order it - i live in the states!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs