Scrapbook Trends

12 September 2012

I wanted to know if I had the "stuff" to be picked for Scrapbook Trends and so I sent in this layout and some cards. To my greatest surprise one of the cards and the layout were picked. I will only be doing it once as the cost of getting them over there is a wee bit on the high side. I'll stick to submitting to French magazines. I love looking at the May 2012 edition and can say I have been published in Scrapbook Trends. Even if it was only once! 

So here is the layout I sent in. I used one of my favourite AC collections: CHAP!

Oh I thought I'd leave you with this. I love the original by Gotye but this is just awesome. I who LOVE à capella, well listening to this makes me want to join a choir again or even start my own à capella group. LOVE them!!!!


8 comments :

Debbie P said...

Love the video! Love that song! They are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Lou said...

it's no surprise they published your gorgeous layout x

Sherri said...

HUUUUGE congrats on getting picked up, and the first time yet?!? Good for you girl!

I L.O.V.E Pentatonix, so loved watching them grow into themselves on The Sing Off xo

Diana Waite said...

Congrats on the publication--GREAT page!

Sparklin said...

Wow! Dat is echt super! Gefeliciteerd!

Natali said...

J'adore cette page ! et l'idée de la bordure avec tous ces petits trous et les confettis utilisés à côté ! Félicitations pour la publication, you deserve it !

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Totally awesome getting published. Congrats. The layout is fantastic, so no wonder!

Unknown said...

Au sujet de la vidéo, la chanson est bonne à la base, c'est déjà la deuxième reprise géniale, et pourtant, je n'aime pas du tout la variété reprise en chorale habituellement. Là ça n'a rien à voir c'est magnifique.

Bravo pour scrapbook trends !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs