Soho Garden

19 October 2012

I knew I would love the Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy collections but Soho Garden is as amazing as the latter two. I love the designs and the colours are fabulous. The funky pinks and blue/greens are just up my alley! Yesterday was my turn on the American Crafts blog and this month's assignment was to create 3 cards. I don't make them that often and don't consider myself a good card maker but I really enjoy putting them together! 
Trois petites cartes faites avec SOHO GARDEN, une des mes collections préférées de American Crafts! Je ne suis pas une pro en carterie mais j'aime les faire. 



Here is the link to the American Crafts homepage were you'll find all their products!
Homepage
Soho Garden

Hope to see you soon with more creations!

5 comments :

Cathy Pascual said...

love how your photographed your cards with the papers in the collection!
gorgeous work!

Diana Waite said...

TOTALLY agree with you--AWESOME!!

Gabrielle Watson said...

Such wonderful cards Lillith!! That is a great collection for sure!! Love the stitching... I am jealous because I CAN'T work my darn sewing machine, grrr.
-Gabi from Denton, TX

Christa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Tamika said...

I am liking your creations with Soho garden very creative

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs