As light as ...

14 November 2012

I'm sure you know what follows! A FEATHER. Yesterday was TRENDY TUESDAY on the SCRAPTASTIC blog and I talked about one of my favourite trends at the moment. I know it isn't everybody's cup of tea but I LOVE feathers. I made this layout using the November WHEN SKIES ARE GREY kit and add on. I love that kit and I am currently working on another two layouts. I hope this layout shows how beautiful feathers can be on a scrapbook page. 
Hier, sur le blog de SCRAPTASTIC c'était TRENDY TUESDAY. J'ai décidé de parler de plumes. Cette tendance apparaît partout et je sais qu'il y a des personnes qui sont réticentes à l'idée de les utiliser sur une page mais je les adore! Voici une page faite avec de kit de novembre WHEN SKIES ARE GREY de Scraptastic kit club. 





SUPPLIES


InLinkz.com

The November When Skies are Grey kit is still available. If you are looking for a kit club Scraptastic kit club is the place to be. 
I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of my December Daily. Have a lovely Wednesday.

18 comments :

Margie said...

This is beautiful!! I have those files-thanks for the inspiration to use them!

mk said...

so pretty. Love your idea with the feathers and confetti!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

J'adore l'effet rendu avec les plumes! Superbe!!

Debbie P said...

Love this! The feathers are awesome!

Carole Pillon said...

Magnifique cet effet plume j'adore et ce que tu as mis en arrière !!! Très inspirant !

Anonymous said...

So awesome!! Love the neg and positive use of the feathers!

Andrea said...

great page! I just love what you can do with the silhouette! I can't wait to get one!

Anke Kramer said...

I love feathers and I love your layout.So beautiful with these blue and yellow papers and the confetti.

Sparklin said...

Ik vind die veertjes juist super! Heb ze nog niet zelf gebruikt in een layout, maar dat ga ik zeker doen!

Unknown said...

I abesolutely love the feather trend :)

Tacha said...

wooow ta page est une petite merveille, si pleine de douceur et de légèreté avec l'utilisation des plumes......Cela rend du plus bel effet !!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE it!!

Sherri said...

Love, love what you did with the kit Lilith. I just got mine today, and am dying to dig into it...but life is getting the way. Hope you're doing well, and enjoying all the baking you've been doing :) Happy Party month to you, hee hee.

scraphonie said...

Très belle page, et ces plumes sont du plus bel effet.

Anonymous said...

cette page est magique !!
j'adore ces plumes !!! quel effet !!!!

cat123 said...

ouahhhh, je ne trouve plus les mots, c'est superbe !!!

Danielle said...

Oh wow, wat leuk wat je met die veren hebt gedaan! Geeft een supermooi effect!

Unknown said...

C'est joli, ça fait penser à quelque chose de léger, et tu vas créer ou du moins contribuer à créer la tendance, j'en suis sure !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs