Think

14 January 2013

This weekend I slept and took it easy trying to get rid of this nasty flu bug! I am feeling better but still have an awful cough. At last we have some winter weather. It is cold but SUNNY. I prefer really cold than grey and humid. At least the cold keeps those viruses away! Well, I did get to squeeze in some crafty me time in between two naps on Sunday. Scrapbooing is the best medicine, isn't it?
I went with a pretty simple design as I wanted to focus on those cute vellum envelopes from the READY SET GO collection from Amy Tangerine. I am back in my confetti craze and created this look using mists and a heart stamp (from the same Amy Tangerine collection). I also used one of the Daybooks from the Ready Set Go collection and took it apart to use on the layout. I have quite a few and will never be able to use all of them. Note that there are lots of fun designs in the daybooks that aren't represented in the paper designs.
Ce weekend était un weekend REPOS pour me débasser de cette grippe, mais j'ai aussi scrappé un peu. C'est la meilleure remède quand une scrappeuse est malade! Une page toute en Amy Tangerine (je n'en lasse pas de cette collection), simple mais je voulais vraiment accentuer la photo et les miuni enveloppes an calque. Mon amour pour le confetti a de nouveau fait surface. Effet facile à créer avec des tâches d'encres et des mini tampons coeurs (aussi de Amy T.).


SUPPLIES:




Here is a sneak of what I'm working on at the moment. Yes, I still love butterflies! See you soon!


8 comments :

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Ta page est superbe, j'aime beaucoup ce papier bois qui contraste si bien avec les autres!

Andrea said...

i love those cute envelopes!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE it!!

laurab said...

Fab layout. I love how you used the envelopes...I have those and couldn't figure out what to do with them.

brenda said...

Love the way u used the envelopes!

indiana said...

wow superbe page ! L'idée des enveloppes colorées et de la méga typo sont extra !

Pam said...

beautiful! love your confetti:)

hope you are feeling better SOON!

Lou said...

great way to include envelopes! hope you feel better soon x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs