SCRAPTASTIC February kits

7 February 2013

They arrived early this week. I filmed them on Tuesday evening and made my first layout today. I LOVE THEM. They are put together so well. They have all sold out but you can still get the stamps as is the exclusive Ormolu Flair set! If you are interested in next months kits keep your eyes open for the sneak peeks. That way you can order your kit up front and you'll be sure to get it!!!  Let me show you what is in the February kit!
Je les ai reçus lundi et filmés  mardi! Les kits sont SUBLIMES et malheurseusement déjà en rupture de stock. Bientôt les sneaks des kits de mars vont apparaître et si celà vous intéresse, vous pouvez prendre contacte avec Jessica.

And here is my first layout with the Everyday is like Sunday and Add on.








1 comment :

Sparklin said...

Ontzettend schattige pagina! En wat een leuke nieuwe look heeft je blog!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs