Well that was short

26 April 2013

After having enjoyed two days of sunshine welcome rain again. Well a little bit is necessary but why do we have to have cold temperatures again. We'll just have to wait for some warmer weather again. 
This week I had a blog post up on Shimelle's blog. I am so honoured she asked me to write and create for her blog. She is so inspiring! I focused on a watercolour technique I use. Here is a sneak! You can read the whole tutorial on Shimelle's blog
Cette semaine j'ai eu la grande de présenter un tutorial sur une technique aquarelle que j'utilise souvent. Vous pouvez le lire sur le blog de Shimelle
Copyright for Shimelle.com

I also created another layout with the 8 days of the week from Scraptastic. I love that photo of Elouan on his second birthday. The joy on his face says it all. 




Supplies:



7 comments :

Maria Asmus said...

Gorgeous layout!! And I also liked your tutorial over ats Shimelle´s!! :)

Alexandra Boehnke said...

So sweet! Love your layout!

Erika said...

Elle est sublime ta page (comme toutes d'ailleurs!) Bisous

N@thie said...

Très belle mise en page pour les 2 ans d' Elouan!!!
Bravo l'artiste

Maria said...

Beautiful page!!!! :)

Sherri said...

Hey sweet Lilith. It's been a while since I've been by. Just wanted to pop over and see what you've been up to and let you know I miss "seeing" you all the time :) Hope you're in the middle of a fabulous weekend.

cat123 said...

merci pour ce tuto je file voir !!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs