Atlantic & Travel Girl

11 June 2013

I just happened to have them both lying on my table and as I was cleaning my desk I thought I'd quickly put a layout together. I love how both work well together. I used a lovely pink paper from the Atlantic collection as base and added layers of papers from Travel Girl and I also cut out some circles from one of the patterned Paper from the Atlantic line. I had also just bought some transparent modeling paste and added a few hearts using a mask I made myself using some transparency and a punch. LOVE the modeling paste and will be using more of it! 
J'ai les deux collections (Travel Girl de October Afternoon et Atlantic de Studio Calico) sur ma table et en rangeant j'ai eu envie de faire une page. Les deux collections vont super bien ensemble. J'ai aussi testé du modeling paste transparente. J'adore! 

Supplies: 


2 comments :

marie-eve said...

super jolie cette page!!

Diana Waite said...

this is just lovely and FUN!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs