Something new ...

16 October 2013

I know this collection hasn't hit the stores yet but I couldn't help using it. It is the new Autumn Crisp collection by American Crafts. You can see the entire Autumn Crisp collection on the American Crafts blog.

I love the rich colours which aren't the usual Autumn colours. The designs are really amazing. Another favourite from AC. 


I also got my October kits from Scraptastic. I'll be filming them later on today. You can see them on the Scraptastic website.


6 comments :

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ooooh I love this layout Lilith!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout and I cannot wait to get my hands on this collection!

sophie said...

fabulous layout!! this collection seems so gorgeous and graphic

Unknown said...

Love the graphic look and bright colours!! :)

Amanda said...

These colors are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The layers are amazing. I can't wait to order this collection.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs