Citrus Twist NOVEMBER

1 December 2016

Hi there everyone.
I have a lot to share with you. It is December which means I'm creating with the December kit from Citrus Twist Kits. I still have a couple of layouts to share with the November kit. Here is a recap of the 4 that I created:


For the layout "LITTLE HIDDEN TRAIL" I decided to work with one of the patterned papers as background. I love woodgrain and it's the perfect backdrop. I added a couple of circles and ink splashes. If you scroll down you can watch the process video.





The next layout was created for Let's get Digital. If you'd like the free cut file you can find it on the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan Page or just send me an email. You can contact me via the MESSAGE box.




The last layout was made in 15 minutes. I had a couple of things prepped from the previous layouts that I didn't use and I went for a layered look.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Tomorrow I'll share some sneak peeks for Altenew with an amazing new product which will be launced next week. I'll be having a blog hop on December 7th so do pop in. There will be some awesome prizes.
I'm also preparing something special for the last week of December. Some gifts, some inspiration,... it's in the works.

Have a wonderful day and Happy Scrapping.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs